Disclaimer! Anything below the standard navigation bar is not my work but the work of brandon T, creater and maintainer of BT Projects. I, Sam Tupy, am only promoting and providing a hosting space for BT projects. Thank you.
Utilities is a program that is designed to make it easier to do certain tasks on a computer. It contains the following features:
- A simple way to view the date and time
- A simple text document reader
- A simple stopwatch
- A way to enter some of your own text to be spoken by your computer into an audio file
- A note taking option similar to a pen and paper
- A simple letter creator
- The ability to look something up on the internet
- The ability to play many different kinds of audio files
- The ability to turn a text document into an audio file
- A simple timer
- Help based on what you are currently doing
Download Utilities 3.0 (August 2017)
Opening the Program
To open the program, do the following:
We hope you enjoy using Utilities.
- Open the utilities file that you downloaded which should show as either utilities3 or utilities3.zip
- Use the "extract" option to copy all the files into a folder.
- Afterword, open the folder where you chose to put the files for Utilities, and click or press enter on the Utilities folder.
- Finally, click or press enter on utilities or utilities.exe.
Follow this link to go back to the main BT Projects home page, or This link to go back to Sam Tupy's section of the site.